- Is being organized a best remedy for complexity?
Date: Oct 4, 2016
Time: 11.00 AM PST
Medical device Industry and Pharmaceutical industry faces unique and complex challenges as shrinking lab to market times meets evolving regulations leading to higher product recall risk, lower margins and quality to compliance risks. Successful way to mitigate risk and improve agility in market place is to be highly organized. This seminar will demonstrate processes, tools and Industry best practices to better manage design, quality, compliance and lower product development costs.
- Seamless sharing of data from multiple sources
- Elimination of rework caused by confusion about product status
- Easy to find and reuse design data – stop recreating it
- Lightweight, accurate 3-D visualization and collaboration
- Project and Document Management
- On-time project completion without the last minute scramble to get things done
We’ll also cover some PDM implementation strategies to help you get up and running quickly and cost-effectively, including using the Cloud for a secure, scalable, agile platform that increases productivity.